2018’s Best Cheap Web Hosting Service Providers
When choosing a cheap web hosting service provider, a reliable uptime, good page load time, and secure customer support via email or live chat are the most important features. Read and discover the best cheap web hosting service providers for this year!
Selecting a good web hosting service provider is really important, but let’s face it – the price is important as well, especially if you are a beginner and you are starting out with a limited budget.
A lot of people think that if you get a cheap web hosting, that automatically means that the service will be poor, the loading speed will be slow, and etc. Yes, you have to be careful as there are so many unreliable web hosting service providers out there, but that doesn’t mean that you can’t find a high-quality and cheap web hosting provider. You need a web hosting that is both fast and reliable. You need a secure web hosting, as this is the only way you can develop your website and move forward with your online business.
In this article, we are going to present you the best cheap web hosting service providers of 2018. Take a look at these hosting providers and decide which one suits your needs the most”
- HostGator – This is one of the cheapest hosting service providers on the web. The monthly plan will cost you around $2.99 and with this plan, you will get free website transfer, 565 ms load time, and 99.9% uptime. They offer a pretty reliable web hosting and as you can see their prices are quite cheap as well. They offer a good support with an average response time of 2-3 minutes.
- Study the customers. This is another important aspect of conducting business successfully you need to understand. Customers are the key to a successful business; if you fail to understand the behavioral pattern and the constant changes in the customer’s likes and dislikes, it would be difficult for you to be a success. When you establish your website, there is always an option of Google analytics that you can use to understand the pages that are most preferred by the consumers and the pages where the consumers are spending the least possible time. This can help you understand the changes that are a necessary part of a successful schemata for your website.
- Bluehost – You probably are familiar with this popular hosting provider. They host more than 2 million websites and are known as the best options available for shared hosting. They offer great uptime or 99.98% and their average load time is 521ms. If compared with other cheap hosting plans out there such as HostMetro, your website will be 4 times faster. They are very beginner friendly and if this is your first time buying a hosting plan, you will be able to get a free domain from them. They offer 24/7/365 live chat customer support to all of their users. One downside of using this hosting provider is that the cheapest hosting plan only comes with 3-year commitment and cost $2.95. If you want to use their services for one year, you will have to pay $4.95 per month.
- MDDHosting – Offering professional services since 2006, this company knows a thing or two about running and managing a hosting server. The cheapest hosting plan is $2.55 and comes with 534 ms load time and 99.9% uptime.
- InMotion – InMotion is not a bad provider for the low price you pay. The cheapest hosting plan will cost you $2.95 and comes with 701 ms load time and 99.9% uptime. Like many other web hosting providers, they provide a great technical support, available 24/7 via live chat.
Which hosting providers have you already used? Would you recommend any of these cheap web hosting service providers? Share your experience with us.